Wednesday, November 11, 2015

My Enfield and the Mountains* 74


I love Long Drives Through Mountains on my Enfield Bike



My bike is fairly old now, but its never given any trouble. It is part and parcel of my life and I love to go on it, riding the hill roads and lanes. The bike handles the mountain roads with aplomb and even hitting a pothole at 60 MPH has no effect on me or the bike.
The bike has been used by me in the Himalayas and I have traversed the mountain roads in the Easten Himalayas to Darjeeling and Gangtok. Many time I have driven the bike wearing my uniform and cross belt with my revolver. It gives a kick to drive so attired and people watching me on the road side are impressed.
A greater pleasure is taking my girl friend for a spin in the mountains and then steal furitive kisses in the thick jungles.

No comments:

Post a Comment