Friday, August 4, 2017

I am Tickled to have a Viewership of 2.6 million on Wikinut.com

Something to Remember
 Yesterday my secretary came to me and told me that she had checked and I had crossed a viewership of 2.6 million on Wikinut.  There are no payments now, fine, but this achievement is by itself a source of great satisfaction. I have loved 3 things in my life in no particular order, women, cars, and writing. The first two dovetail into the last and has led to my novel" Romance of the Frontier". I started writing on Wikinut a few years back and slowly but surely the views from a trickle grew up. Now even when I write seldom on this site, yet I still garner over 1200 views a day.  Wikinut is a fine site and one sincerely hopes it does not pack up. I think it could, however, take a learning lesson from some new sites like Blastingnews.com

  Fond memories
 Great writers came and some went away.One man who is missing, who wrote prodigiously earlier is V Paulose. I wonder where he is? Steve Kinsmen is another whose name along with Carolina must be mentioned. There has hardly been a moderation and I am thankful that an article on the painter Coubert with his painting was published on this site. It's been great innings all through.
  Last Word 

Life moves on and Khalil Gibran wrote" the moving finger writes and life goes on, never to come back" is so very true. The years with Wikinut is something that will be a part of my life. It is a great pleasure to interact with the writers, many of who are still writing on this site. But one does wish that the writing site thinks ahead and tunes up. It cant go on and  become moribund. It has a great base and maybe a bright spark may still come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment